HOST FAMILY LETTER

Jak obiecywałam dziś pokaże wam mój list do host family. Pisałam do tak samo jak list na maturze, czyli po kilka zdań do każdego podpunktu. Jednak jak opisywałam opiekę na dziećmi to się rozpisałam z oczywistych względów. Mam nadzieje, ze taki post będzie dla was przydatny.




Dear future Host Family,
My name is Julia and I am 20 years old. I was born in Bedzin small town near Katowice. I have big, amazing family. My mum and dad are the most important people for me. They assist me in every decision I make. I have younger sister Weronika, she is 18 years old and lovely West Highland White Terrier Nike. Now we live in small village near to forest and lake. In summer I bike to park. My passion is photography I love taking pictures of everything and everyone. I always make picture because I love it. In the future I want to be a photographer.
I really like spending time with kids. I love them and they love me. I have good contact with children. I tried to do lots of interesting things with them. I was nanny for my younger family members. I have taken care of my cousins: Kacper (9), Hania (3) and Wiktoria (9). With girls I sang some tangled song. We played board games and played at house with their toys. With Kacper I was biking and went to local swimming pool. I love water so I really enjoy swimming in the swimming pool and sea. Also I have taken care of my parents friend kids. I had lots of fun with them. They were amazing and I had lots of fun with babysitting them. With Amelia (11) and Karol (5) I must use my creativity to interest them because they are very energizer kids. We jumped on the trampoline and played outside some football. With Nikodem (10,) and Zuzia (5) I cooked cookies and read some books. I made some house school with Zuzia. She was the student and I was the teacher. I learned Zuzia how to write some numbers and how to read some easy stuff. Every kid teaches me something new. But the most important lesson was to listen to them and be patient to kids. Children love spending time with me make and making creative things.
I love traveling, meeting new people and discovering new cultures. I have visited France, Great Britain, Spain, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Italy and Croatia. I love Croatia. I was in this country 16 times. Beside of being "a member" of an American family with children, the duration of 12 months the USA would give me the possibility to get to know the American culture. America was always my biggest dream to make. I always wanted to see every states in the USA. I also want to see Australia I hope one day I will see this country.
Finally I want to point out that I try to be, to think and to act positive every day. I always have time for my friends when they need me. They can turn to me with any problem and I always try to help them. I am an open minded and tolerant person. I do not judge anybody too quick and first I try to understand the situation and feelings.

I try to eat healthy and take care of good food. I do not have a special diet but I am interested in vegan lifestyle.

I have my drive license almost 2 years now. Since I pass my driving test I driving every single day to my school, friends, family, shopping center and my work. I respect every rules and I am really watchful. I am punctual, flexible and always able to work hard if it is necessary.

I hope that I have been able to give you a first positive impression of me and I would be more than happy to hear from you. If you have any further questions please contact me at any time.

Best regards.
Julia

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Created by Agata for WioskaSzablonów. Technologia blogger.